Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
74 16419 Old Oak Dr S, Palm Coast
Exquisite riverfront home with custom features and lavish finishes throughout. Luxury property in a park like setting. Three ensuite bedrooms, four and one half baths, office, media room, loft, dining room all sun filled. Two story glass in entry, formal living room and family room. Sitting on 1.74 acres with 210 feet of riverfront in the Sanctuary a gated island community in the Intracoastal Waterway. Designed for comfortable elegant waterfront living and entertaining. Paver driveway, walkways and waterside patio surround the home and bring you to oversized heated and cooled 3 car garage. Major rooms look to inviting heated pool, spa across the expansive lawn to the water and dockage. Inside tile throughout, arched solid doors and entries, generous thoughtful use of coffered and tray ceilings, lighted niches, columns compliment the flowing open floor plan. Large media room opens to incredible view from large second story deck. Same great view from loft. A most impressive home.
- MLS® #235964
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,906
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesWalking/Jogging Path, Security Guard
- Parking3 Car Garage, Side Entry, Oversized Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBulkhead, Water View, Intracoastal, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolElectric Heated, Built In Cleaner, Screened, Chlorine, Heated, In Ground, Spa, Gas Heated
- Lot Description210x345x210x446
- ConstructionStucco, Block
- Listing AgentCarole Keller
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
- Address74 16419 Old Oak Dr S
- Area3-Palm Coast
- SubdivisionPalm Harbor
- CityPalm Coast
- Zip Code32137
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedroom, Central Vacuum, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Solid Surface Counters, Walk In Closet, Split Plan, Wet Bar, Fireplace, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Window Treatments, Ceiling Fans, Volume Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- StoriesTwo Story
- HOA Fees260.00
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from Flagler County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. MLS. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, and should be independently verified.