Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1002 Nw 24th Avenue, Gainesville
Totally vintage and incredibly charming cottage. Picture perfect home on large corner lot with granddaddy oaks about 2 miles north of the University of Fl. Home features an air-conditioned Florida room and a 200 square foot framed, sided, and shingled work/storage shed. Tenants have a lease until July 2018.
- MLS® #413065
- Year Built1949
- UtilitiesSewer, Metered Water - City
- ParkingCircular Drive, No Garage/Carport
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Aluminum
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- ConstructionFrame, CB/Brick Front
- Date ListedMarch 20th, 2018
- Days on Market38
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1002 Nw 24th Avenue
- SubdivisionOak Park
- Zip Code32609
- InteriorTile, Wood - Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Verticals
- AppliancesOven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric
- ElementaryFoster, Stephen (K-5)
- MiddleWestwood (6-8)
- HighGainesville High School
- Listing OfficeCarl Turlington Real Estate
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.