Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14259 Nw 174th Avenue, Alachua
PRICE SLASHED A TOTAL OF $100,000.00. (Listing includes vacant 2.38 acre buildable lot #4 next door) Home may be purchased with only lot #3 for $469,000 (MLS #414933 ALSO SLASHED A TOTAL OF $100,000.00). Like new Estate Home on 2.38 manicured acres plus adjacent 2.38 wooded acres in desirable Dogwood Acres "Homes Only" country neighborhood North of Downtown Alachua. Many nice homes and nice neighbors in this development that's convenient to Downtown Alachua, Gainesville, I-75 and beyond. Many upgraded features such as new granite kitchen counter tops, glass back splash, new Stainless Steel appliances, lots of ceramic tile in the kitchen, hallway, foyer and bathrooms. Great room with fireplace, high-volume vaulted ceiling and two sets of French doors out to the heated and cooled Florida Room and beyond to the Screened Pool. A wonderful home for Family and Friends.
- MLS® #415060
- Square Footage4,307
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, Septic, Well on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage/Carport, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground, Screened Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesGutter/Downspouts, Irrigation System, Other
- Lot DescriptionRectangular-shaped
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2018
- Days on Market310
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address14259 Nw 174th Avenue
- SubdivisionDogwood Acres (Alachua)
- Zip Code32615
- InteriorCarpet, Luxury Vinyl Planking, Tile
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors
- AppliancesAlarm System, Dishwasher, Oven/Stove, Refrigerator, Security/Prewired
- HeatingCentral H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral H/C Electric, Heat Pump
- ElementaryAlachua (3-5)
- MiddleMebane, A.L. (6-8)
- HighSanta Fe High School
- Listing OfficeAlachua Properties Inc
©2015 Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided by the Gainesville Multiple Listing, Inc. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.