Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3400 Michigan St, Lake Mary
NOW PRICED $500,000 BELOW MAI APPRAISAL! BEST PRICED ESTATE HOME IN ALL OF SEMINOLE COUNTY! THIS PROPERTY HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL - ZONED A-1 AGRICULTURE! 20 ACRES WITHIN THE LAKE MARY/MARKHAM WOODS CORRIDOR! This is an Equestrian Estate with 10 STALL BARN and is one of the only remaining tracks of land within the Sought after Markham Woods corridor! Private gated entrance! The main residence is 12,821 square feet with 7 bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 half baths, a gourmet kitchen with a separate fully equipped butlers kitchen, an exercise studio, bonus room first level and the second level with fully equipped home theater! 10 car garage, 7 car carport, 10 stall barn with riding areas and a Studio building with room for RV PARKING! The guest house has 3,021 square feet with a luxurious master bedroom and bath, a gourmet kitchen, family room with fireplace, powder bath and an apartment up with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with a full kitchen. The outdoor amenities include a tropical pool with outdoor bath, private tennis and basketball courts, private screened dock, outdoor grill and patio off kitchen and a whole house generator! THIS IS TRULY A ONE-OF-A-KIND COMPOUND!! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5419106
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage15,821
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Gated Community
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- ViewZoning Permits Horses, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- Address3400 Michigan St
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story, Two Story
- Days on Market1376
Price Change History for 3400 Michigan St, Lake Mary, FL (MLS® #O5419106)
|Price Reduced||$3,300,000||$50,000 (1.49%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,350,000||$100,000 (2.90%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,450,000||$50,000 (1.43%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,500,000||$190,000 (5.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,690,000||$60,000 (1.60%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $3,800,000)||$3,750,000||$50,000 (1.32%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.