Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1507 N Atlantic Ave, New Smyrna Beach
North Beach oceanfront stunning craftsman home and guest cottage surrounded by hand-laid stone walls, beautiful terraces and art-filled gardens. Approximately 1 acre with 250 ft. of road frontage and 180 ft. of ocean frontage. The beautiful main home and guest cottage are connected by gorgeous hand-placed terraces. The main home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths & 2 half baths, a chef's kitchen and butler pantry, dining room, living room and reading room overlooking expansive terraces, pool, spa and ocean. The 1st floor has a library room, bar enclave and an extensive owners' retreat semi-circular in design with panoramic views of the ocean, a 24x10 ft. closet & a tasteful master bath. Upstairs has 2 guest rooms with a shared bath & a 2nd master bedroom in-suite bath & walk-in closet. The fine material selections are visible from the beauty of the exposed massive oak beams, to the custom cabinetry throughout both homes. It sits atop a 3 car garage with a climate controlled wine cellar. The circular drive and staircase entryway are hand cut and laid stone leading to the front gate flanked by stone walls and beautiful landscape. The interior wood work, all hand crafted onsite, beautiful walls, beams, ceilings, cabinetry, staircase are made from mahogany, oak and cherry. Stained glass accents compliment many features of the estate. The glass in-laid kidney shaped pool and spa, private terraces off the owner's retreat and an outdoor kitchen transition from inside to out in this one of a kind oceanfront retreat.
- MLS® #O5493144
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,209
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, In Garage, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market787
- Address1507 N Atlantic Ave
- AreaNew Smyrna Beach
- SubdivisionColin Park
- CityNew Smyrna Beach
- CountyVolusia County
- Zip Code32169
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCoronado Beach Elem
- MiddleNew Smyrna Beach Middl
- HighNew Smyrna Beach High
Price Change History for 1507 N Atlantic Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL (MLS® #O5493144)
|Price Reduced||$3,200,000||$300,000 (8.57%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,500,000||$250,000 (6.67%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,750,000||$240,000 (6.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $4,175,000)||$3,990,000||$185,000 (4.43%)|
Listing information courtesy of Collado Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.