Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Sweetwater Club Blvd, Longwood
Exclusive privately gated estate home in the gorgeous Sweetwater Club Estates Community! As you walk through the grand columned entrance, you will be taken back by the architectural and design features each part custom designed. You'll be met by hand painted trey ceilings, travertine floors, custom built-ins, a wet-bar, and more! Every item in this home was custom made, extravagant chandeliers, faux painted hand railing on the floating stair case, built-in stereo speaker system, steel lined safety close (for hurricanes and disasters), professional one way coated windows, stenciled paintings, three gas fireplaces, 2 large walk-in pantries, Corian counter tops in the kitchen with marble backsplash, and custom built-in appliances including a warming oven, custom crafted wood cabinets. The property features 4 AC units, a state of the art bar with bar rope lighting and custom glass. As you walk outside you will be met by an outdoor wet bar with a sink and refrigerator, a pristine swimming pool and tennis/basketball court on three and a half acres of land. THIS HOUSE IS A MUST SEE AND WILL GO QUICKLY!
- MLS® #O5536859
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage8,465
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View, Tennis Court View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Other
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address600 Sweetwater Club Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Club Unit 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market602
Price Change History for 600 Sweetwater Club Blvd, Longwood, FL (MLS® #O5536859)
|Price Reduced||$2,149,900||$50,100 (2.28%)|
|Price Increased||$2,200,000||$400,000 (22.22%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,000,000)||$1,800,000||$200,000 (10.00%)|
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.