Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
239 E Copeland Dr, Orlando
This historic Neoclassic revival estate is steeped in Orlando history and is considered The Crown Jewel of Lake Copeland. The S.J. Sligh House was built in 1930 by its namesake, a wealthy citrus magnate from Ocala. Nestled on an extraordinary lakefront property in the heart of Orlando, this 3 story residence features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and nearly 4,000 square feet of living space. Enter this one of a kind estate through magnificent and private iron gates. The mature landscaping and 100-year-old oak trees will take your breath away. The backyard gazebo offers spectacular views of downtown Orlando. The private dock is surrounded by swans, birds and a bounty of nature. The home’s attention to detail is evident the minute you enter the grand foyer, where a stunning spiral staircase greets you. Detailed millwork is displayed throughout the home and is complemented by sumptuous original hardwood floors. Three fireplaces, a sunroom, parlor, formal living room, dining room, butler’s pantry and basement are among the home’s many charming details. Elegant chandeliers from the Governor’s Mansion in Alabama are just one of the historic amenities that come with this estate. A detached carriage house includes two parking spaces and a portico attached to the main house. With plenty of room for a pool and extended living space, pre-drawn plans can be provided. This is a rare opportunity to own real estate of historical significance in the Central Florida market. Tour this magnificent estate to truly appreciate its charm, craftsmanship and timeless appeal.
- MLS® #O5547134
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,972
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Other, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Other, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofOther, Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawlspace
- Days on Market380
- Address239 E Copeland Dr
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionCopeland Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Rented
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
Price Change History for 239 E Copeland Dr, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5547134)
|Price Reduced (from $2,250,000)||$1,950,000||$300,000 (13.33%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 10:15am EST.