Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
801 N Peninsula Dr, Daytona Beach
You'll think you're in Iberia upon entering this more-than-70-year-old Spanish mansion's great room with its fireplace and terracotta floors. If you want out-of-place opulence, this is the perfect Estate. The lush backyard surrounds a pool and a covered Jacuzzi. Upstairs, one of the four great rooms has a vaulted ceiling and a small balcony overlooking the large outdoor pool. This Mediterranean mansion was built in 1929 by Kiehnel & Elliot from Miami. The home is just a short stroll to the world-famous Daytona Beach. The original details include intricate tiled main entry hall, grand salon, formal dining, Florida breakfast rooms, incredible woodwork and detailed ceilings throughout. Registered as a historic landmark, this home offers four bedrooms, four full and one-half bath within 5,000 square foot of the main home, plus a detached guest house with three bedrooms, two baths, Florida room, great room with kitchen, dining and living room. The 1.25-acre grounds that are beautifully manicured include a private walled area swimming pool, hot tub spa, and outdoor summer kitchen. The home is also equipped with a circular drive for seven cars and a two-car garage complete with chauffeur apartment above garage. The home is protected by a full security gate surrounding the perimeter of the property.
- MLS® #O5716230
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleHistorical, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Other, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Solar
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Curb Parking, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Historic District, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shades, Shutters
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Address801 N Peninsula Dr
- AreaDaytona Beach/Holly Hill
- SubdivisionEast Daytona
- CityDaytona Beach
- CountyVolusia County
- Zip Code32118
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Gas
- Days on Market127
Price Change History for 801 N Peninsula Dr, Daytona Beach, FL (MLS® #O5716230)
|Price Reduced||$995,000||$105,000 (9.55%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,150,000)||$1,100,000||$50,000 (4.35%)|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 10:15am EST.