Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 E Trotters Dr, Maitland
Lovely French Provincial estate on the Winter Park chain of lakes. This 5 BD/4 BA/2.5 BA home was extensively remodeled in 2013 by Posada Custom Homes. Beautiful well-equipped chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances. Alluring dining room is adorned with glass embedded wallpaper that shimmers. Beautifully appointed downstairs office. Inviting family room includes venetian plaster walls, tray ceiling, retractable Nano doors which opens onto a covered porch. Downstairs master suite with lake views and luxurious marble master bath. Three spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs with bonus room and outside balcony with lake views. Currently, the 2nd bedroom is fully equipped for an exercise room. 4th bedroom has sitting area, en-suite bath and lake views. A large media/theater room including a 120” screen, a kitchenette, plus storage. Stunning guest house with kitchen, full bath, and gas fireplace. Other features include up/down laundry rooms, wood floors, central vacuum system throughout, security system with cameras and a Savant home automation system. Surrounding patio area boasts travertine tiles, fire pit, fountains, covered patio with Phantom screens, outdoor shower, and surround sound. High end outdoor kitchen. Boathouse features boat lift, jet ski dock, refrigerator, and storage room. This 0.8 acre property has a concrete 1 ft sea wall with a gated front entrance and cobble -stone driveway. Come enjoy resort style living minutes from downtown Winter Park.
- MLS® #O5716282
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,811
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market304
- Address530 E Trotters Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionDelroy Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorTravertine, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
Price Change History for 530 E Trotters Dr, Maitland, FL (MLS® #O5716282)
|Price Reduced (from $3,995,000)||$3,649,000||$346,000 (8.66%)|
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.