Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 E Central Blvd #2301, Orlando
The Waverly, on Lake Eola, is one of Downtown Orlando's most iconic condominiums and it's Penthouse, on the 23rd floor, is truly one of a kind! This unit boasts 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, along with 2 premium parking spots in the Waverly Garage. Italian Calcutta Marble flooring extends beyond your private lobby area into and throughout the entire unit. Once inside you'll see floor to ceiling wrap around window views of Lake Eola and Downtown Orlando, including beautiful views of the Cape Canaveral space launches even from the balcony. The open kitchen design is fitted with top of the line appliances and cabinetry including a Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer, Wolf Induction Stove Top and Microwave, and a Bosch Oven plus Dishwasher. The kitchen's wrap around granite counter top and oversized island is ideal for entertaining and sits next to the custom butler pantry with built-in Thermidor Latte-Coffee Maker and Bosch Wine Cooler. Smart Home features include sensor based lights in the hallways, security cameras, surround sound audio systems with built in speakers in the ceilings/walls, LED lighting built into the coffered ceilings, along with remote window treatments in every room. Each bathroom has been individually customized with designer wall paper, marble counters, custom sinks/fixtures, and glass inlay wall tiles. While the spa-like Master Bath will keep you relaxed in either the jacuzzi tub or large walk in shower that features three wall mounted water jets along with over-head and hand held shower heads.
- MLS® #O5728371
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,278
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Lot - Irregular, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Water View
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorOther, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market117
- Address322 E Central Blvd #2301
- SubdivisionWaverly/lk Eola
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32801
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories23
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise, Penthouse
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighEdgewater High
Price Change History for 322 E Central Blvd #2301, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5728371)
|Price Reduced (from $2,199,000)||$1,999,999||$199,001 (9.05%)|
Listing information courtesy of All Florida Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 9:30am EST.