Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
733 Terra Pl, Maitland
Welcome to a home with a fun versatile floorplan, with a large In-Law suite, located on a .4-acre corner lot! With 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and multiple bonus areas, enjoy 5,000+ SF of living space, on a quiet cul-de-sac. This one-of-a-kind home was recently painted on the exterior and professionally staged....it looks amazing! The kitchen was completely remodeled (2016) with Thermador appliances, custom cabinetry, and quartzite counters. Other updates include a water softener system, updated electrical, new plumbing, and new hardwood & tile floors throughout. Upstairs Master has a fireplace, 2 custom walk-in closets, and a deck overlooking the backyard. Renovated Master bath features Calcutta marble floors/walls, large soaking tub, glass shower with multiple heads, new double vanities, and a private water closet. Hidden office/bedroom suite, with a new bath ('18), is accessible from the Master or the private staircase. Downstairs has an In-Law wing with a separate entrance, den with a dry bar, 1 bedroom, and a full bath. There is a 2nd downstairs bedroom next to the pool bathroom. This home offers a variety of outdoor entertainment options, with multiple covered patios, a salt water pool, heated spa, and newer outdoor summer kitchen, all overlooking a huge fenced in backyard, and is just steps from the beautiful Maitland Community Park, off Mayo, and the Maitland Blvd exit to I-4. Please see the ATTACHED Video Tour (with the previous paint color & vacant) and the attached FLOOR PLAN!
- MLS® #O5736262
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,076
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market115
- Address733 Terra Pl
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionTerra Place
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorMarble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
Price Change History for 733 Terra Pl, Maitland, FL (MLS® #O5736262)
|Price Reduced (from $925,000)||$899,500||$25,500 (2.76%)|
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.