Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 E Ridgewood St, Orlando
609 E. Ridgewood St is the end-unit crown jewel of the “rebirth” of a historic building of worship transformed into five unique townhomes situated a block from Lake Eola, so aptly named “Samsara.” If ever there was a candidate for the front cover of Architectural Digest, this is it. A Parade of Homes “Grand Award Winner,” this sprawling 3 1/2 story 3,761 sqft 3 bed 3 1/2 bath townhome was applauded by hundreds of onlookers during construction and after completion. All bedrooms have beautiful ensuite bathrooms. Enjoy the bamboo-lined courtyard, spacious loft and rooftop deck to take in the magnificent park and city views. Your very own private elevator provides easy access to all floors. The exposed brick, block and steel casement windows from the original 1928 construction are beyond imagination. This unit’s creativity and great design are attributed to the talents of local developer Mark Kinchla and his team that took a building ready for the wrecking ball and evolved it into a true masterpiece. You can now own and be part of the history of this magnificent home.
- MLS® #O5748486
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,761
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesCable Available, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, Street Brick, City View, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market83
- Address609 E Ridgewood St
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- Subdivision331 Cathcart
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLake Como Elem
- HighEdgewater High
Price Change History for 609 E Ridgewood St, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5748486)
|Price Reduced (from $1,549,000)||$1,499,000||$50,000 (3.23%)|
Listing information courtesy of National Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2019 at 1:31pm EST.