Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3525 Rice Lake Loop, Longwood
Back on the market with a NEW price! Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to live on highly coveted lakefront property in Seminole County! Grand two-story tower foyer will welcome you as you enter into a serene living room complete with stoned gas fireplace and French doors showcasing breathtaking views of Rice Lake. Pristine tumbled travertine floors flow throughout the home both inside and out of this fabulous 4-way split floor plan that really lives like a one-story. Master retreat and office are located on one side and additional guest suite is on the other side of the first level. Follow the stunning spiral staircase up to find additional two bedrooms, each complete with their own private bathrooms and bonus room. Exquisite chef’s kitchen is complemented by professional grade appliances, over-sized pantry and stunning arched travertine subway tiles in the ceiling, creating a unique aesthetic. Opening from the kitchen, you will find the family room which also features a stoned gas fireplace and offers not only stunning views, but warm comfort. Bonus room with full bar includes wine refrigerator and granite and frames a panoramic view of Rice Lake. Escape to the expansive lanai, where an oversized granite outdoor kitchen/bar are perfectly placed to sit and enjoy the sunset over the lake. The trellis-covered Spa is conveniently located off the master retreat. An abundance of craftmanship emanates from every corner of this truly unique custom-built residence.
- MLS® #O5763894
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,192
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Private, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- ViewConservation, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market386
- Address3525 Rice Lake Loop
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Club
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.