Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 W Forest Brook Rd, Maitland
CAN BE EASILY CONVERTED INTO A 3 BEDROOM! You will fall in love immediately upon entering this FULLY REMODELED POOL HOME located in the highly sought after community of Forest Brook. Over $70,000 in updates since 2015 including a NEW ROOF! The attention to detail is truly amazing from floor to ceiling. PLANTATION SHUTTERS, meticulous trim work and newer laminate flooring provide a level of elegance and style throughout. The true heart of the home lies in the perfectly designed spacious kitchen which was fully updated in 2015. It offers soft close cabinets/drawers, level 3 GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, Samsung STAINLESS STEEL Appliances with GAS RANGE/HOOD and an oversized ISLAND. It's truly a Chefs Dream Kitchen! The Large Dining Room/Great Room Combo with beautiful Stone Fireplace has 2 amazing Bay Windows and soaring ceilings that allow the natural light to flow throughout. Bathrooms Fully Updated in 2018! New Tub, New Vanities and New Toilets. The amazing pool area offers a Screened Covered Patio with Master Bedroom access and a Gazebo. The Pool was Resurfaced in 2018 with Wet-Edge (Pebble Surface) which includes a lifetime transferrable warranty. Other updates include: Inside utility room, New LG Washer/Dryer in 2015, New Outside Electrical Panel and electrical outlets, New Pool Pump Motor, New Pool Vacuum, New LED Multi-ColoR Pool Light, New SOD & Irrigation in 2018. New ceiling Sheet Rock with Knock-Down throughout home in 2015. Interior/Exterior Paint 2018. All NEW DOORS & Door Handles, New Privacy Fence!
- MLS® #O5765023
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,490
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- Days on Market47
- Address900 W Forest Brook Rd
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionForest Brook 4th Sec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglish Estates Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighLake Howell High
Listing information courtesy of Creegan Property Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.