Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1601 S Summerlin Ave, Orlando
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Incredible Grand Estate offers an unmatched setting on the peninsula jutting proudly into Lake Lancaster! Imagine turning from Summerlin Avenue onto your own private drive that leaves the hustle of the city behind. You will be greeted by lush green grounds and panoramic views of the private 56-acre skiable lake. Expansive windows providing lake views almost surrounding you with bold architecture inspired by a French Chateau. This fabulous 7,234 square foot home has 5 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 2 half baths, a formal Grand Hall, a Media Room, a Game/Billiards Room, 3 round rooms including a Tower Room that has a 20' domed ceiling and 4 fireplaces! Complete with 2 generous 3 car garages suitable for a car collection. This is a wonderful retreat perfect for entertaining. Welcome your guests to the Champagne & Caviar Room where the prior owner was known for hosting such get-togethers. This estate also has a finished garage apartment & space for another. Live on this majestic site in one of Orlando's most desirable neighborhoods that is a quick commute where you can walk or ride to all that Downtown has to offer, Arnold Palmer/ORMC Hospitals, Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, restaurants, shopping & both Airports. Ready for the new owners to tailor and retune to their own individual tastes within this magnificent framework! Top-Rated Blankner K-8 & Boone High. Award-winning Design Firm will share their vision and design plans with serious buyers. Call to make your appointment for your private tour.
- MLS® #O5770076
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,234
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, French Provincial, Tudor
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages6
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Tip Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market60
- Address1601 S Summerlin Ave
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionOrlando/delaney Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOther Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.