Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
281 Shell Point E, Maitland
ALMOST HALF ACRE (20823 sq ft) HIGH AND DRY featuring 180 ft of picturesque shoreline on Lake Maitland, largest of the Winter Park Chain of Lakes! This move in ready home boasts a Cypress studded lake frontage and covered boathouse ready for water fun and relaxation. Expansive landscaped back lawn has a paver path leading to the fire pit, large pool, open deck and spacious covered lanai area, perfect for the outdoor Florida lifestyle. Inside, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the lake from almost every room! An abundance of natural light fills the spacious chef’s kitchen which features stainless appliances, granite island and bar overlooking the cozy family room with a fireplace and glass doors that lead to the deck. The living room and dining room are adjacent to the kitchen and open to the covered lanai. The large downstairs bedroom has a private bath, kitchenette and patio with views of the lake. Perfect for in-law suite or an additional game room. A dedicated office is finished w/ built-in desks and book shelves. The master wing is exceptionally spacious w/ large bath, dual vanities, granite counters, spa tub and oversized shower. Enjoy your morning coffee on the private balcony. Plus 2 large bedrooms: one which leads to an upstairs balcony. Situated on quiet cul-de-sac and convenient to Maitland, Winter Park, and A+ schools. TURN KEY LAKE PACKAGE INCLUDES-jet ski, paddle board, canoe, tubes, life jackets and 2018 SEA RAY SPX 210 SPORT MODEL SKI BOAT. Home Warranty. House plans available.
- MLS® #O5772511
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,024
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market59
- Address281 Shell Point E
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionMaitland Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
Price Change History for 281 Shell Point E, Maitland, FL (MLS® #O5772511)
|Price Reduced (from $1,995,000)||$1,925,000||$70,000 (3.51%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.