Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
971 N Lake Sybelia Dr, Maitland
Get to know Lake Sybelia Dr. Situated on 2.77 acres with private water frontage on Lake Sybelia. This house is set behind gates, with an oversized circular driveway in a natural setting with mature landscaping and oak trees. As you approach the covered front porch you enter into a home drenched in natural light with a formal living room and dining room. There is a nice office| bonus room, an additional bedroom with its own bathroom, master bedroom, and master bathroom with a spa environment. The large open kitchen is fit for a chef with granite countertops, natural stone features, gas appliances, and custom wood cabinets. There is eat-in space in the kitchen that opens to a large family room perfect for entertaining or watching the big game. You will also find the laundry room and a wall full of french doors that lead to the amazing screened in pool area with a spa as well as a lanai. The screened pool opens to the backyard acreage which includes a fenced dog run and plenty of room to roam. There is covered parking on the side of the home along with a three car garage. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, a loft, and a large open space with a bathroom suitable for a mother-in-law suite or bonus room. Watch the sunset from your own private dock with electric boat lift on the skiable Lake Syebila. Location is key when living on Lake Sybelia Dr. close to major transportation, dining, grocery, entertainment and walking distance to the newly developed downtown areas and farmers market.
- MLS® #O5772875
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,698
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market60
- Address971 N Lake Sybelia Dr
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionSybelia Shores
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighEdgewater High
Listing information courtesy of Luxe Real Estate Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.