Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1159 N Halifax Ave, Daytona Beach
Incredible 1.7 acre riverfront estate parcel that measure 750' in depth with a custom 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath pool home perched on the highest point of the towering bluff. A long drive leads through a mature palm grove that offers a beautiful presence and creates a stately buffer from the road. Enter the home to find bright open spaces with a contemporary flair where 2 of the 3 bedrooms are waterfront including the spacious and very private master suite with phenomenal river views beyond the impressive sprawling riverfront lawn. Island kitchen with a door to a riverfront grilling patio. Formal dining room and river room with a full bath that opens directly to the elevated pool deck. Gleaming hardwood floors and a stone fireplace adorn the waterfront living room. Only a few of these grand riverfront parcels exist in our area and they rarely come to market. Lovely two story dock with two boat lifts and an upstairs observation deck to watch the sunsets. Short stroll to the beach.
- MLS® #V4901981
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,368
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address1159 N Halifax Ave
- AreaDaytona Beach/Holly Hill
- SubdivisionSeabreeze Golf Course
- CityDaytona Beach
- CountyVolusia County
- Zip Code32118
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market211
Listing information courtesy of Adams Cameron & Co Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2019 at 9:14pm EST.