Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2325 Desota Dr, Fort Lauderdale
Back to market with a DRASTIC price reduction, this 8000+/-sqft newly constructed single story ranch is the best deal in the neighborhood! 160 ft of prime waterfrontage in the premier Seven Isles, right off Las Olas, make this home a boat lover’s dream! No expense spared in this one of a kind classical/modern hybrid—fully designed/furnished by Steven G, offering tremendous ceiling height, expansive rooms, open layout and a resort-style backyard to satisfy a true entertainer’s needs. This double deep-water lot features 6 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, an 8 car garage and 1000+ sq ft of covered balcony space. Other features such as Italian Porcelain floors, a master chef’s kitchen, special marbles/stones throughout and massive custom fixtures make this single story masterpiece a no brainer!
- MLS® #A10547260
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,038
- Year Built2017
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeSingle, WF/Pool/Ocean Access
- StyleAttached, One Story
- AmenitiesGate Guarded, Street Lights, Security Patrol
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingGuest Parking, Street Parking, Circular Drive
- ViewCanal View, Pool Area View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Access, Seawall, Canal Front, No Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground Pool, Concrete, Heated, Whirlpool In Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque, Deck, Fence, High Impact Doors, Built-In Grill, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description1/4 To Less Than 1/2 Acre Lot
- RoofAluminum Roof
- ConstructionCBS Construction
- Listing OfficeMiles Goldstein Real Estate
- Address2325 Desota Dr
- SubdivisionLAUDERDALE ISLES REAMEN P
- CityFort Lauderdale
- CountyBroward County
- Zip Code33301-1566
- Interior FeaturesFirst Floor Entry, Bar, Built-Ins, Closet Cabinetry, Cooking Island, Foyer Entry, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesAutomatic Garage Door Opener, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Central Vacuum, Circuit Breaker
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Date ListedOctober 2nd, 2018
- Days on Market138
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of February 16th, 2019 at 2:53pm EST (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2019 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.