Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
1335 Windsor Harbor Dr, Jacksonville
SEE VIDEO! This unique trophy property designed by Frank Lloyd Wright student, Bob Broward, sits along the the water on 7.4 pristine oak covered acres in the heart of Queen's Harbour! Designed to make full use of the sweeping views of nature, the home is a 3 story architectural masterpiece of open air, cedar and glass with 360 degree wide open views from every angle. In addition to the home, there is a 3 bedroom waterfront guest house, a fenced pasture allowing 4 horses, a barn and your private bridge! This parcel can also be built or developed with up to 28 homesites. While it sits within Queen's Harbour, it does not belong to the HOA and actually is within the John McQueen Land Grant, allowing you the privacy yet independence. Main home is 3,100 sf plus 1,736 of screened & open porches.
- MLS® #831493
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,100
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSecurity Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Pond, Tidal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s), Deck-Wood-Screened, Equipment Shed, Horse Stall/Stable, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Porch - Screen
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address1335 Windsor Harbor Dr
- Area043-intracoastal West-north Of Atlantic Blvd
- SubdivisionQueens Harbour
- Zip Code32225
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Picture Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market510
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, Zoned for Horses
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2017 at 7:53am EDT.