Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
CU Members Mortgage 850-504-2048
2150 Eventide Ave, St Johns
Welcome Home to The Waters Edge! This private, gated, stately brick home on the St Johns River features 200FT of water frontage and almost 5acres of land. Enjoy sweeping river views from this spacious 6BR/4.5BA luxury home. Dock, Boathouse & 2 lifts. Meticulously crafted and maintained; w/gourmet kitchen, gathering rooms, plus exterior summer kitchen/pool are ideal for entertaining. Master Retreat downstairs has gorgeous view of the river, bay window sitting area, split, dual his and hers vanities with separated, large walk in closets. Kitchen features sub zero fridge, double ovens, range w/pop up down draft. 3 Guest Bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, plus loft/den. 1 add'l BR & Full bath down. 2 large attic storage spaces. Wired for sound. See doc section for information & add'l feature
- MLS® #838266
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,417
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Pool Cover
- ExteriorBrick Front, Wood Siding, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market489
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address2150 Eventide Ave
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionEventide On St Johns
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Bay/Bow Window(s), Thermal Window(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Prewired Audio
- AppliancesRange Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum, Self Cleaning Oven, Compactor, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMarble Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 4:31am EST.