Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3215 Front Rd, Jacksonville
Sophisticated and truly elegant.You will be wowed the moment you step inside. Dramatic glass vaulted ceiling welcomes you into the gallery. (An art collectors dream). Amazing River views captured by walls of windows are your welcome. Living room features corral stone fireplace and beautiful Brazilian rose wood built-in wet bar. Fabulous Designer Kitchen is a chef's dream with cherry veneer wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, island, and abundance of cabinets and pull out drawers for extra storage. Separate dining room features double sided fireplace. Master Suite offers private access to morning deck and Her bath w/organized walk-in closet. His bath split separate w/huge closet (4th BR).Spacious secondary bedrooms and updated baths. Office space surrounded with built-in storage.Dramatic detail found throughout this home is extraordinary and will lure you in. Lush landscape from the circular drive to the bulkhead is lined along the property offering beautiful flowering plants year round. As you walk along the brick pathway you will think you are in a botanical garden. Situated on 100' of high bluff waterfront, downtown skyline is your distant view which brings fabulous fireworks displays multiple times during year. Maintained to the highest standard.
- MLS® #870782
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,066
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview
- Days on Market806
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3215 Front Rd
- Area013-beauclerc/mandarin North
- Zip Code32257
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Skylight(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 8:08am EDT.