Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Dennis & Joan Seastead
Need a Mortgage?
4588 Swilcan Bridge Ln North, Jacksonville
WOW! PRICED to Sell. Freshly Painted Remodeled Home, Wide Plank Hardwood Floors in LR, DR, Foyer, Kitchen, Nook & Fam Rm. Chilled Wine Cellar, Kitchen features 5 burner gas cooktop with Stainless Steel Double Ovens, Microwave & Refrigerator, Miele Dishwasher, Built in Wine Chiller & prep island. Vaulted Family Room, Gas Fireplace & Travertine Surround & Custom Built-ins, Spacious Master Suite with Spa like Remodeled Master Bath, 2 Large Walk In closets, Tropical Outdoor Living features Screen Lanai, Pergola, Stone spa with waterfall, Zin Garden with slate stepping stones & lush green scape. Study with Furniture Quality, Floor to Ceiling Built ins, Game Room with Balcony overlooking the 15th green, Extra Storage & Cedar closet. Plantation Shutters. Seller paid $860K + $200K to upgrade.
- MLS® #883191
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,634
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Hot Tub Pool, Sauna, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Football Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, Exercise Room, Security Guard
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Gas - Bottled, Underground Util., Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View, Golf Course View, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market156
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees1350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address4588 Swilcan Bridge Ln North
- Area026-intracoastal West-south Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionGlen Kernan
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Atrium Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChets Creek
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Re/max Coastal Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 1:01pm EDT.