Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Realtor-Certified Home Seller Advisor
Need a Mortgage?
Danielle Collins Wear
4447 Swilcan Bridge Ln North, Jacksonville
Gracious and welcoming two story Glen Kernan home with exquisite finishes. Desirable 5'' Hickory hardwood flooring is highlighted by the elegant millwork, wainscoting and custom cabinetry throughout. Chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry, stunning Calacatta Gold marble countertops, European butcher block island, professional AGA gas cooktop, Total Control Cast Iron Ranges, SubZero refrigerator with 4 freezer drawers, 2 dishwashers, wine/coffee bar and butler's pantry. Spacious, first floor owner's retreat includes Carrara marble counter tops and top-of-the-line Water Works plumbing fixtures in the bath and furniture quality built-ins in the closet. Upstairs loft with wet bar. Endless storage. Covered patio is perfect for today's outdoor lifestyle. Situated on a large, lushly landscaped lot.
- MLS® #887275
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,708
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBaseball Field(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Football Field(s), Golf Course, Hot Tub Pool, Playground, Sauna, Security Guard, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Keypad Entry, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market129
- HOA Fees1250.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address4447 Swilcan Bridge Ln North
- Area026-intracoastal West-south Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionGlen Kernan
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Radiant Floor Tubing
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryChets Creek
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Manormor Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 1:01pm EDT.