Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
417 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Celebrate sun, sand and sea all day long! Perched atop a sandy dune and surrounded by lush native palms, this nearly new stunning cedar shake residence is the ultimate East Coast beach cottage. Designed, constructed, and decorated by highly sought after oceanfront experts, this residence embodies a sophisticated yet casual aesthetic which fits perfectly with the laid back "Old Ponte Vedra" lifestyle. Especially appealing to PV lovers is the fact that the PV Inn and Club is just a stroll up the beach - truly the sweet spot of the neighborhood! Sweeping ocean views are the hallmarks of the property while the beautifully appointed public and private spaces are thoughtfully laid out to maximize family living and entertaining. The gracious porches and balcony were designed to minimize thehottest sun and maximize the ocean breezes. The welcoming foyer and dining room are wrapped in vertical white washed wood walls while the cozy den walls are clad in pecky cypress paneling, all of which evokes the character of the classic summer beach house. The major structural elements, engineered to the finest of standards, include concrete block construction, auger cast pilings, metal roof with Kynar finish, and Marvin impact glass windows. Fine craftsmanship abounds throughout the interiors. Just a few of the many custom features and finishes include indoor and outdoor fireplaces, quarter sawn wide wood plank floors, 10 foot ceilings throughout, wood paneled elevator, exceptional kitchen with top of line appliances, custom built cabinets and shelves in public spaces and office...too many to list (see supplement for feature list). Catch the first surf break of the day, hunt for beach treasures, bike the endless beach at low tide, enjoy an evening beach bocce game...simply enjoy the splendor of the Salt Life!
- MLS® #925781
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,944
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Cable - Connected, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCourtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Shake
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionOcean view, Regular Lot
- RoofMetal Roof
- Days on Market131
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address417 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area251-ponte Vedra Beach-e Of A1a-n Of Corona Rd
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2018 at 6:23pm EDT.