Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3280 South Fletcher Ave, Fernandina Beach
Let the ocean views capture your gaze as you enter through the ornate iron double doors of this one-of-a-kind custom home. This property offers concrete block construction, marble and wood floors, solid wood interior doors, and high end appliances and finishes. The open-concept living space is both sophisticated and welcoming with collapsing glass doors that incorporate a unique blend of indoor-outdoor living. The gourmet kitchen, summer kitchen, sprawling patio, and saltwater pool offer plenty of space to entertain. A main floor owner's suite is complete with a luxurious en suite and private sitting room overlooking the ocean. There is ample space for guests in the 4 additional bedrooms, each with separate en suites. Property is offered fully furnished for a unique opportunity to use as a private home or luxury vacation rental. With R-3 zoning and adjacent public beach access, this property can be short-term rented as an income producing beach house or corporate vacation retreat.
- MLS® #927007
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,099
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionOcean view, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market399
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3280 South Fletcher Ave
- Area431-nassau County Beaches-south
- SubdivisionFernandina Beach
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Furnished, Marble Floors, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 11:53pm EDT.