Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
1039 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Welcome to Dragonfly Dune! Experience dramatic ocean and beach vistas and a home design that is comfortable and welcoming. Architect Charles Smith took full advantage of viewing beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach from this private location. Move-in ready, this comes fully furnished, with finishes in step with the latest trends... hardwood floors, island kitchen, hurricane windows, top HVAC systems, newer roof. Downstairs: two master suites, two garages (one air-conditioned) for six cars, two offices, One-of-a-kind walk-in pantry plus custom kitchen/dining storage and roomy spaces for family and friends to gather. Upstairs: Three oversized private bedroom suites and more walk-in storage. Expansive covered & open patios surround the pool and spa. At every turn, this is such an amazing property!
- MLS® #927619
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,309
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Pool-Gas, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionOcean view, Regular Lot, Terraced, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market27
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1039 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Furnished, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Berry & Co Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 12:48am EDT.