Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
9 Sea Marsh Rd, Amelia Island
Endless potential in this modern masterpiece! Enjoy unobstructed fairway views from this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath and 3,105 square foot home with many unique features! Enter from the foyer into the light-filled living room with floor to ceiling glass windows, vaulted ceilings, and retro wood-burning fireplace! The built-in bar cabinet right out of a Mad Men episode is perfect for serving drinks to guests! Formal dining room with trey ceiling leads to spacious kitchen with center cooking island, breakfast area, and access to a private patio for al fresco dining. The family room also features an additional dining area that opens up to the large rear deck overlooking the golf course! The bedroom 'wing' features a spacious master suite built to take in the views! Two guest bedrooms, one currently..one currently used as an office, share the hall bath and the 3rd guest room has an en suite. Very spacious laundry room offers a half bath and access to the covered portico leading to the detached two car garage and ample parking for additional vehicles. Live within the Amelia Island Plantation gates and experience all of the wonderful shops, restaurants, and parks the community has to offer! Club membership available for golf, tennis, beach, and ocean club access!
- MLS® #938254
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,105
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Sprinkler System, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard, Pest Control-Exter
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Detached Garage, Circular Drive
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCoquina, Stucco/Coquina Front, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Golf Course View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market365
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees1350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address9 Sea Marsh Rd
- Area460-amelia Island Plantation
- SubdivisionSea Marsh Village
- CityAmelia Island
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Picture Window(s), Skylight(s), Window Treatment(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMarble Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEmma Love Hardee
- MiddleFernandina Beach
- HighFernandina Beach
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 3:38pm EDT.