Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Realtor GRI - Middleburg, Orange Park, Fleming Island, GCS, Jacksonville 904-955-4904
Need a Mortgage?
10407 North East County Rd 1469, Earlton
Articulate 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 4834 SF home on 12.5 ac of pasture and oak hammocks with 322' on one of the most desirable lakes, Lake Santa Fe. Nestled among the oaks is a stunning, gated, custom, brick home boasting of exquisite woodwork and craftsmanship, hardwood floors, gourmet-chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and island. Enter the foyer under 20' ceilings you will be charmed by the gracefully curved stairway and the way this home combines luxury and sophistication with casual living. Downstairs is formal living and dining rooms, marble 1/2 bath, and imagine a wine cellar, you bet! Just off kitchen is a sunny breakfast nook and so much more... (WH-243) MUST HAVE APPT TO SHOW !!!! CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENTfamily room & fireplace leading to the sun room with 20' windows that reach to the 2nd story and look out to the expansive covered patio, back yard and lake.. The luxurious, huge,master suite has beautiful bath, walk-in closet with custom shelving, gives the feeling of comfort and privacy . Upstairs are 3 br and 2ba, second family/game room & fireplace showcasing 20' arched windows bringing the outdoors in. Great private area for guests, perfect for children and their friends. 9 acres are pasture with round pen and pond. Bring your horses. So much more, call today for appointment and see for yourself. (WH-243)
- MLS® #939869
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,834
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Piped, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Gazebo, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Porch - Open, Landscape Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Level, High & Dry, Groves/Orchards
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market379
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address10407 North East County Rd 1469
- Area721-orange Heights-north Of Sr-26
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32631
- Interior FeaturesCeramic Tile, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Range Gas, Freezer-Stand Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Listing Office:Cb Isaac Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 6:53am EDT.