Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
10407 North East County Rd 1469, Earlton
Stunning 230ft. of Santa Fe waterfront living at its finest. Nestled among live oaks on 3.34 acres is a stunning gated home offering privacy, spectacular views of sunrises, moon rises and an amenity rich quality throughout. Extraordinary 5 BR - 4.5 BA, home boasts 4895 sq.ft., custom built for the lake life enthusiast who appreciates attention to detail and enjoys entertaining. Enter grand foyer with 20' ceilings, you will be charmed by the exquisite woodwork, gracefully curved stairway, and hardwood floors. The gourmet-chef's kitchen features top of the line stainless appliances, including gas stove and two ovens, granite island, counter tops, custom cabinets and serves the formal dining room, sunny breakfast nook and expansive outdoor covered patio. (WH-243) Downstairs also is formal living room, marble 1/2 bath, wine cellar, family room w/ fireplace and enormous master suite and bath. Upstairs are 3 bedroom and 2 baths, 2nd family/game room with fireplace which is framed by massive windows and magnificent views of lake. Beautiful back yard with screened gazebo that leads to dock and boat lift. 9 additional acres can be purchased, are in pasture, includes pole barn, round pen, pond, and pecan orchard for an additional $300K . Showing Information
- MLS® #940139
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,834
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking), Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Asphalt Blacktop, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock/Pier, Gazebo, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionGroves/Orchards, Irregular Lot, Level, Wooded, Other Water View, Cleared/Field
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market376
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address10407 North East County Rd 1469
- Area721-orange Heights-north Of Sr-26
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32631
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Picture Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Other Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Other Fuel
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Listing Office:Cb Isaac Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 12:53pm EDT.