Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
2180 Eventide Ave, St Johns
Southern Classicism along 14.5 acres of St. Johns riverfront. Spectacular opportunity to amass 600 ft of HIGH BLUFF river frontage and a splendid estate home offering the look of a Georgia Plantation. The river elevation provides more open fenestration to capitalize on the views of lawn, live oaks and of course the tidal waters of The St. Johns River. The south wing of home contains a suite of three bedrooms and three baths offering comfort and privacy. The north wing contains the kitchen, morning room, office, mud room & secured storage space, The master suite located on second floor occupies fully half of the central portion of the home opening onto a balcony overlooking the river. An outbuilding on the property includes a two bedroom apartment and a caretakers office and addl garage.The outdoor amenities add to the ambience of this retreat including pool, ponds and an 1100 foot NEWLY built pier that offers deepwater dockage on the river. Remarkable list of details are separately listed and can be found under document section of MLS.
- MLS® #949698
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage12,501
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleMulti Generational, Traditional
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive, Asphalt Blacktop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 6' + Dpth, No Fixed Bridges
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Porch - Front, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded, Riverview, High & Dry
- RoofSlate Roof
- Days on Market267
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address2180 Eventide Ave
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionEventide On St Johns
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Atrium Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesMantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 12:23am EDT.