Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3060 State Rd 13, St Johns
Live the River Life in this all brick, custom, gated home on 1.34 acres. A very private lot with wetland views on one side, landscaped covered fence on the other and panoramic views of the St. Johns River. Dock with boathouse, heavy duty lift, water, electric and covered deck with seating to enjoy sunset views. High quality finishes and superb construction throughout includes 8' doors w/reinforced lock system, thermal pane windows can withstand 180mpw winds, extensive crown molding, arched doorways, niches, wood and tile floors. The expansive living spaces are great for entertaining or relaxing and enjoying the natural beauty that surrounds the home. The voluminous family room has walls of windows filling the room with natural light and showcasing the spectacular river views. Large kitchenhas an abundance of cabinet and counter space. Just as impressive is the walk-in pantry with custom cabinets and upright freezer. Spacious Master Suite offers breathtaking river views, two walk-in closets with custom built-ins, luxurious master bath includes a Japanese jetted tub, double vanities and walk-in shower. Generous ensuite bedrooms with large closets. Two screened lanais merge the interior with exterior creating the perfect indoor/outdoor flow, a fine example of Florida living. A covered breezeway connects the 3 car detached garage with a pre-wired apartment above the garage ready to be completed for guests and/or flex space.
- MLS® #955923
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,430
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier, Covenants/Restrictns, Boathouse, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRiverview
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market292
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees200.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3060 State Rd 13
- Area302-orangedale Area
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:53pm EDT.