Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
222-2 University Blvd North, Jacksonville
Perfectly situated on 7 acres of forested and manicured lawn, this private community is nestled between the historic and stable neighborhoods of Saxony Woods and Clifton and located on the Southeast bank of the Arlington River where the Southside area of Jacksonville meets the Southern Arlington border. This two story, 4 bedroom/3 full bathroom home features 3,700 sq. ft of open plan living space including 2 lofts, superior craftsmanship and smart home features throughout. Westward views from both the 1st and 2nd floors frame the community-maintained backyard lawn which is adorned with gorgeous oak and palm trees, a community pool and a floating dock ready to enjoy the spectacular river sunsets and moonlight evenings.The Main Floor faces the river and boasts a large Chef's Style Kitchen with custom cabinetry, adjoining food pantry and granite countertops. The glass enclosed, energy efficient 4 season atrium provides an abundance of natural light and stellar views of the river as well. Leading to the 2nd floor, the custom staircase ushers you up to the large master suite complete with more stunning views of the river. Floor to ceiling energy efficient windows provide unrestricted views of downtown sections of the St. Johns River and the dynamic downtown city of Jacksonville. Amazing Sunrise views from the 2nd story lofts to the East allow you to wake up to quiet, peaceful mornings and retreat to tranquil evenings where city sounds are silenced by the 670 feet of private driveway carved through a wooded buffer area. The safe, quiet, protected area of surrounding waterway with floating dock is excellent for inland boating, fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding. Leisurely explore the river, Pottsburg creeks and the nearby Exchange Island which is a 34-acre uninhabited oasis of serenity only accessible by water and less than 1 nautical mile away from the dock. Seasonal downtown events which feature fireworks are readily viewed from both 1st and 2nd floors. This home is perfect for a retirement investment, seasonal vacation home or year-round home for the working professional and family with the convenience of being only blocks away from grocery stores, shopping, restaurants and just a short and direct drive to downtown Jacksonville, our international airport, events at the TIAA Bank Stadium, Veterans Memorial Arena and some of the best schools available in Jacksonville.
- MLS® #958463
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,700
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Pool, Dock/Pier, Boat Slip Common, Yard/Lawn Maintenanc
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Cable - Connected, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Hurricane Shutters, Patio - Covered, Dock/Pier, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address222-2 University Blvd North
- SubdivisionMagnolia Shores
- Zip Code32211
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Elevator, EnergyStr Light Fixt
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market170
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees455.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2019 at 4:08am EDT.