Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
"Your Real Estate Professional"
Need a Mortgage?
11710 Kings Mountain Way, Jacksonville
New price reduction this is a steal! Don't let the days on the market full you. Previous buyer fell out of escrow. Come see this exceptional home in the prestigious gated community of Hampton Park. Home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bath and a large game room 14x17! Open concept from kitchen to family room. Kitchen has built in stainless steel appliance, solid counter tops and plenty of cabinet space. Downstairs master with large bath, closet and spa like bathroom, Plantation shutters, crown molding and a Huge backyard with covered patio and still room for a pool. Community is guard gated with community pool, club house, soccer fields, tennis courts, and playground to name a few.
- MLS® #960036
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,272
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Playground, Pest Control-Exter
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Covenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market235
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees1300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Semi-Annual
- Address11710 Kings Mountain Way
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionHampton Park
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Vinyl Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Unfurnished, Floor Plugs, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesElectric Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:23am EDT.