Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
595 West River Rd, Palatka
Grand Southern Estate Home, in a Modern''Farmhouse'' style, nestled on 12 natural acres in an ''Old-Florida'' setting among huge Grandfather Oaks. There are Two Homes on 3 parcels. The 2008 build sits on a high bluff overlooking a wide part of the St Johns River, with screened porches on 2 levels. Concrete construction with attention to detail in every way. The Kitchen features solid cherry cabinets, black granite counters all stainless appliances. a wood burning fireplace in breakfast room, a butlers pantry leading to a gracious riverfront dining room. In classic style, an exquisite solid wood staircase, is oriented to the river side, complimented by a full library with floor-to-ceiling built-in bookcases, and attached office nook. A first-floor master suite is complete with fireplace.huge closet, multi-head shower, clawfoot tub raised, & granite vanities. Upstairs features Built-in shelving along the staircase, Rosewood flooring, two oversized bedrooms, each with private access to a screened riverfront porch and a central bath overlooking the Oak Grove in front. The second home is an antique, 1900-built two story the can be restored to its former glory. The dock and covered boathouse comes off of this parcel. there is a gardener's apartment attached to the storage building, that could be a 3rd guest house.The driveway is antique "ballast" brick (used in shipping for weight.). Enjoy nature as the deer and turkeys roam the property. This is truly a nature-lovers paradise. Save trips to the grocery store...pick your own Pink Grapefruit, Kumquat, Myers Lemons, Sweet Valencia and Naval Oranges from the trees out back.
- MLS® #961312
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,116
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingRV / Boat Parking, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, No Fixed Bridges
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOther Building(s), Porch - Front, Porch - Screen, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionWooded, High & Dry
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address595 West River Rd
- Area563-east Bostwick/bridgeport/cedar Creek
- SubdivisionGeorge Fleming Grant
- Zip Code32177
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Stained Glass Wnd(s), Thermal Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market102
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:53am EST.