Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Cliff Johnson III
Need a Mortgage?
106 Magnolia Dr, East Palatka
Come see this super cute East Palatka pool home on a navigable canal!!! Located in the sought after neighborhood of Palm Port, this home is perfect for anyone looking to live closer to the peaceful tranquility of the St. Johns River and away from the hustle and bustle. This 2 bed 2 bath home has over 1,650 square feet of living space, and has been meticulously maintained while continuously upgraded over time by the current owners. Some of the many awesome features of this home include; tile throughout, fresh paint inside and out, re-built bulkhead, boat-lift with new motor, newer appliances, two 60 amp RV hook-ups, in-ground salt pool that is fully screened, additional low voltage lighting for landscaping, termite bond, and an extra large man-cave or workshop that also serves as a utilityroom! If you are looking for a second home to get away to, an easy to maintain retirement property, or you just want to be closer to the river this property will exceed all of your needs and expectations!!!
- MLS® #964962
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Water Well(drinking)
- ParkingCircular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- ExteriorConcrete Block
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed, Bulkhead, Patio - Screened, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Sprinkler System, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:Endless Summer Realty
- Address106 Magnolia Dr
- Area564-east Palatka/san Mateo/n Satsuma/orange Mills
- SubdivisionPalm Port
- CityEast Palatka
- Zip Code32131
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Connect, Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesWood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market230
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:23pm EDT.