Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
7627 Chipwood Ln, Jacksonville
Beautiful lakefront home located in the upscale gated community of James Island near the Town Center. Home is spotless and is move in ready. This home fits everyone's needs with 6 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. One bedroom suite is located on first floor with it's own private wheelchair accessible full bath. Upgrades throughout this stunning home include Plantation shutters in formal LR/DR, wainscoting, crown molding and ceiling fans throughout. Kitchen opens to family room which opens to huge covered and screened patio, fenced backyard and peaceful lake. Beautiful master suite w/ private seating area, two walk in closets located upstairs. Master bath recently remodeled with a large shower and soaking tub. Four more bedrooms and 2 additional baths upstairs. This home is a must see.
- MLS® #965167
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,598
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s)
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- WaterfrontLakefront, Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market169
- HOA Fees365.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address7627 Chipwood Ln
- SubdivisionJames Island
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 8:08am EDT.