Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3013 Sunset Landing Dr, Jacksonville
Fabulous home PLUS a detached garage apartment with 3 car garage. Looking for a compound for family? You have found it. 200' of WATERFRONT. Relax and enjoy breathtaking scenery and exotic birdlife from your backdoor. Hop in your boat and take a quick ride to Amelia Island or downtown Jacksonville. As you walk into this custom built newer home you will be wowed by the spaciousness of each room and extraordinary detail. Kitchen is an entertainer's dream, complete with all Wolf appliances, loads of cabinetry, and opening to an outside covered lanai with fireplace & summer kitchen.Elevator to 2nd floor plus front & back stairs lead to gorgeous bedrooms and double bonus rooms. SEE SEPARATE MLS #948921 (HOUSE ONLY). Your customers will love you for introducing this hidden treasure.See also MLS#948921 for House-only listing and MLS#965232 for Land listing
- MLS® #965180
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,046
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Marsh, Riverfront, Tidal, No Fixed Bridges
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Riverview, Sidewalks, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market77
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- HOA Fees750.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3013 Sunset Landing Dr
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionAmelia View
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Double Paned Windows, Elevator, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNEW BERLIN
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 5:23am EST.