Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
9831 Del Webb Pkwy 2101, Jacksonville
Hurry! Entertainer's delight in this spacious open floor plan. Care Free Living Condo in Jacksonville's #1 Active Adult creating the Ultimate lifestyle in this 55+ Age Restricted community. This Monte Verde floor plan, end unit has abundant natural light throughout. Kitchen has 42' maple glazed cabinets with crown molding, granite counter tops, SS appliances, breakfast bar and some updated lighting. Owner's suite is generous and bath features raised vanities and new back splash. Outside storage on the lanai. Ground floor unit allows you direct outside access to take that four legged family member for a walk.Swim all year long in the indoor, heated pool or the one outside. Del Webb's clubhouse boast a beautiful resort style pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, fitness facility, ballroom, billiards and over 50 clubs to join with an opportunity to make new friends instantly! SWEETWATER residents enjoy the fabulous 22,000 SF amenities center, Summerland Hall, w/state-of-the-art fitness facility, indoor & outdoor heated pools, game & crafts rooms, library, business center, yoga/pilates room, billiards room, -- all staffed by a full-time Lifestyle Director. Tennis courts, bocce ball courts, outdoor pavilion for picnicking,lighted walking/nature trails, bike lanes,& more!
- MLS® #965188
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,129
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Condos/Townhomes
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Club Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Hot Tub Pool, Tennis Court(s), Game Room, Handicap Accessible, Walking/Jogging Path, Community Garbage, Heated Pool, Elevator
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking2 Car Space
- ExteriorImitation Brick/Ston, Stucco
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address9831 Del Webb Pkwy 2101
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionSweetwater By Del Webb
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Stories4 Stories
- Days on Market167
- HOA Fees180.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 3:08am EDT.