Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
2753 Forest Cir, Jacksonville
BRING ALL OFFERS. PRICED BELOW 2015 APPRAISAL. MOTIVATED SELLER. $175K PRICE IMPROVEMENT. One of the most unique properties in Jacksonville. Over 200' on the St. Johns River on the tip of Beauclerc Bluff. RECENTLY RESTORED DOCK. VERY RARE ENCLOSED BOATHOUSE. This 5527 square foot home offers 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, every room is designed to take advantage of all this property has to offer. Riverfront views and sunsets from many rooms, gourmet kitchen with Dacor, Bosch, SubZero appliances, granite, stunning pool, boat house with boat lifts, New (2005) 835 Sq Ft high end custom Great Room addition, new 50 year roof in 2004, remodeled bathrooms, cape cod feel with a cupola at second story living room offering a balcony overlooking pool and river.
- MLS® #968722
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,527
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Water - Public, Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Keypad Entry, Side Entry Garage, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive, Asphalt Blacktop, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market131
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address2753 Forest Cir
- Area013-beauclerc/mandarin North
- SubdivisionForest Circle
- Zip Code32257
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Terrazzo Floors, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDisposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing Office:Palm Valley Realty Pllc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 8:38pm EDT.