Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Sandra & Carl Harmon
Need a Mortgage?
12022 London Lake Dr West, Jacksonville
Inside Freshly Painted. Home located on a lake offering a relaxing view of woods and fountain. 4 bedroom 2 bath 2253 square foot split bedroom home features a large owners suite with 2 walk in closets. Master bath has garden tub and walk-in shower and two vanities. 2253 Square foot home. Upgraded with New Porcelain Tile throughout. Formal Dining and Separate Formal Living Room. Home also boasts a Great Room effect with a Cozy Fireplace and Eat in area. Open kitchen with Breakfat Bar. Near to the Avenues for those shopping moments and many nice places to dine out as well. Close enough to I295 to bring you near to everything. You will find Mandarin Living is like no other.
- MLS® #970759
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,253
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Pool, Clubhouse, Club Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Playground
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Man Made Lake/Pond, Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market163
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees480.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address12022 London Lake Dr West
- SubdivisionWaterford Estates
- Zip Code32258
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGreenland Pines
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- Listing Office:The Legends Of Real Estate East Coast
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 9:08am EDT.