Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
13369 Princess Kelly Dr, Jacksonville
Enjoy life. . .without lawn care! See this beautiful, low maintenance, only 4-year old luxury home - truly ''lock and leave!'' Landscaping services included in dues. Better than new - first-class appointments/finishes, neutral colors, smart home + energy efficient design and 50K in upgrades make it absolutely move-in ready. Features open floorplan flooded with natural light, chef's kitchen complete with Bosch appliances, separate formal dining plus breakfast nook. Owners suite opens to sundeck overlooking private courtyard. Wall of french doors in great room open to courtyard for indoor/outdoor entertaining. A 20' x 20' casita-bonus room over garage has private entrances - use as fourth bedroom, office, hobby/media room. See docs for floorplan, complete features.This four-year old "new" home has been built with energy efficiency in mind as well as some great bells and whistles. If you ever want an elevator, home was built pre-wired for an elevator shaft located within convertible closets. It has plumbing for a summer kitchen and wiring for hot tub in the courtyard, plumbing for a wetbar, bathroom or kitchenette in the casita/bonus room, lots of great storage and well-designed closets/pantry. Did we mention that the homeowners' association takes care of all landscaping maintenance? That's a huge plus for busy people, frequent travelers or those who just want a lovely home with little maintenance. Light, bright and inviting, you'll never want to leave. . .but when you do, you can enjoy all the amenities of Queens Harbour. Enjoy the country club and golf course, yacht/boat harbor, tennis, gym, expansive pool and kids' park/play area and a vibrant, tree-canopied community. It's one of the most accessible areas of Jacksonville - residents choose to live here because of its central location that's mere minutes to the beaches, downtown, the airport, Mayo Clinic and all major shopping and restaurants. Providence Island is its own charming enclave nestled within the gated community of Queens Harbour. It has a total of only 48 homesites on two cul-de-sac streets surrounded by lush trees and marshland. Atmosphere abounds here. You'll find classic Mediterranean architecture mixed with a close-in neighborhood feel reminiscent of Charleston or Savannah. All homes have pavered driveways and garages positioned off an alley that runs behind the houses, providing a clean, uncluttered "boulevard" feeling. Come experience this tranquil little "community within a community" tucked away and encircled by nature.
- MLS® #972168
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,548
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Hot Tub Pool, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Exercise Room, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up, Yard/Lawn Maintenanc
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, On Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Patio - Open, Patio - Covered, Deck - Wood, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address13369 Princess Kelly Dr
- Area043-intracoastal West-north Of Atlantic Blvd
- SubdivisionQueens Harbour Cc
- Zip Code32225
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesMantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market149
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees613.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 9:53am EDT.