Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
3339 State Rd 13, Jacksonville
Country living at it's best! Beautiful property w/majestic oaks & scenic views of the St. Johns River*This parcel is 5.85 acres of 11.70 acres available*Mostly cleared, beautiful fruit trees & open pastures for the horses*Current zoning allows 5 and possibly 6 new homes to be built on 11.70 acres*There is a home built in 1978 that is a good structure/good bones but ''as is''*It is 3592SFT & is the 6th home allowed on the property as mentioned above, or demolished & new home built in its place*The survey attached shows the full 11.70 acres asking $1,500,000 MLS#952831 *The other half of property is also 5.85 acres of land only asking $700,000 MLS#952829 *The division of property line in half is flexible & price adjusted accordingly*Wow, what an opportunity!!
- MLS® #973006
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,592
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleRanch, Split Level, Traditional
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Gravel, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick Front
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s), Feed Lot, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionCleared/Field, Irregular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Re/max Specialists
- Address3339 State Rd 13
- Area302-orangedale Area
- SubdivisionFatio Grant
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market137
- ZoningAgricultural, Residential, Zoned for Horses
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:38pm EDT.