Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
4810 Arapahoe Ave, Jacksonville
Pampered Historic Home In The Heart of Old Ortega. One of the premier features is the chef's kitchen w/ its 6 burner gas stove & 2 burner cooktop, large carrara marble island, and stainless appliances. Kitchen overlooks the oversized family room which leads out to fully-fenced backyard (big enough for a pool). Other rooms include formal LR/DR, downstairs office, upstairs bonus room, breakfast nook, and in-law suite. Lots of original architecture and charm, exterior of home is maintenance free with a combination brick and cement board siding. The home features a Rinnai Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater. Car enthusiasts will love the vehicle lift which allows for double-decker car storage on one side of the 3 car garage. To show is to sell. See Showing Assist. 24 hours notice to show please
- MLS® #973360
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,065
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesMedia Room
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Detached Shed
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address4810 Arapahoe Ave
- SubdivisionOrtega Terrace
- Zip Code32210
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Mantle, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market137
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:53pm EDT.