Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
192 White Marsh Dr, Jacksonville
This home is perfect for all types of personalities. Consider yourself an outdoor enthusiast? The back yard opens up to the large Cypress Trails park with walking trail, and you are a quick walk to the pool. Consider yourself artistic? Sitting on the serene screened porch is sure to spark your senses. Want to be a foodie? The kitchen opens to the family room, so you can stream all your favorite shows while mastering your craft. Whatever your fancy, this is a perfect home base to see them through. There are noticeable and minor upgrades throughout. The floors give a great first impression coming into the home. The natural lighting, the ledge in the laundry room wash bin, or the slow closing cabinet drawers are certain to be appreciated.The 1st floor master bedroom adds to the longterm functionality of the home. The Sellers created an additional storage room that can easily, and inexpensively, be ducted with AC to transform it into a perfect hobby room. Getting into and out of Nocatee is a breeze and cuts several minutes of commute time should other communities be considered. Cypress Trails offers a community pool, park, playground, dog park and pavilion, in addition to all of the other Nocatee amenities. You're not buying just a house. You're investing in a lifestyle. You're investing in yourself and making lasting memories, which turns a simple house, into a home. This ins't a mere choice. It's a well thought out decision! Come see what could be your new future.
- MLS® #973790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,684
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Playground, Clubhouse, Children's Pool, Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Bike Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screen, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Other Water View, Curb & Gutter
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market132
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees360.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address192 White Marsh Dr
- Area029-nocatee (duval County)
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Laminate Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBartram Springs
- Listing Office:Buck & Buck Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 6:38am EDT.