Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
6521 Christopher Point Rd West, Jacksonville
Be sure to see the MatterPort virtual tour in pics. Stately San Jose home built by Finley Knight, a reputable custom home builder in Jacksonville,sitting on a gorgeous half acre lot. 1 mile north of The Bolles School,this home is very conveniently located to Jacksonville's best private schools. Move in ready! Gourmet kitchen with double KitchenAid ovens, loads of triple crowned glazed Schrock cabinets and Cambria natural quartz counter tops. 3 HVAC programmable systems. Beautifully renovated bathrooms showcase the latest high-end designs. Plantation shutters and blinds. Incredible custom wood closets, bookshelves, and cabinets. Brand new carpet in all 5 bedrooms. Private walled backyard with large patio, large two car garage with tons of storage and workshop with custom cabinets.
- MLS® #973883
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesWater - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof, Composition Roll Rf
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address6521 Christopher Point Rd West
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionSan Jose
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Bay/Bow Window(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Floor Plugs, Double Paned Windows
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesMantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Electric Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market134
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 3:38pm EDT.