Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
7622 Hunters Grove Rd, Jacksonville
One of Deerwood's most unique homes* Authentic ''Williamsburg'' Restoration* Located on the beautiful 17th Fairway of the Deerwood Country Club Golf Course*This elegant home will charm the most discerning buyer! The spacious, sun-filled foyer is inviting & flows into a lovely living room & stunning dining room* The family room encourages one to relax, enjoy a fire, read a book or watch a favorite t.v. show* The handsome study affords a serene setting to tend to the ''business'' aspects of life* If culinary pursuits are of interest, you have found the perfect home! The kitchen has been completely renovated & features a commercial grade, 6-burner Thermador gas stove, Bosch dishwasher, granite, St. Steel appliances & so much more providing a marvelous space to gather & prepare favorite dishesThe second floor of this unique home will delight because it features three large bedrooms, two baths,tons of closet space, a playroom and two heated and cooled storage rooms! *This home truly has a place for everything! * Please refer to the document section for a detailed list of improvements and enhancements to this gracious home!* Thank you for visiting!
- MLS® #975551
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,677
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Golf Course, Security Guard, Tennis Court(s), Playground
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Open, Hm Service-Warranty, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Wooded, Golf Course View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market123
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- HOA Fees2072.68
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address7622 Hunters Grove Rd
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Thermal Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Marble Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:53am EDT.