Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Sandra & Carl Harmon
Need a Mortgage?
12799 Camellia Bay Dr East, Jacksonville
Beautiful custom home just off the St. Johns River on beautiful Julington Creek. Deep navigable water allows you to store your boat on the 10,000 lb lift, moor a larger one next to it as well as store two jetskis all while entertaining or enjoying morning coffee on the oversized dock. If you choose to drive in you will enter the home to beautiful views of the water as well as see them from most of the rooms in the house. Solar panel system installed in recent years has cut energy bills by nearly 2/3. Complete exterior paint and a new roof installed in 2015. Dock partially rebuilt in 2018 as well as pool completely overhauled and new pool deck installed.
- MLS® #977804
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage7,109
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Emergency Generator, Gas - Bottled, Other Utilities, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Concrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, Heated Pool-Gas, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue Pit, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Covenants/Restrictns, Deck - Wood, Dock/Pier, Garden, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Motion Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
- Address12799 Camellia Bay Dr East
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Palladian Window(s), Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market109
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 3:38am EDT.