Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
267 West River (w/guest Cottage) Rd, Palatka
Upon entering the property, you will be swept away by the mossy oaks galore leading up to the main house. This unique property is truly a gem on the river. Not only do you get 2 homes, you get the best of both sunrises and sunsets everyday. Exquisitely designed home with an extensive list of upgrades. The house was made for entertaining! The main house is 2923sqft, 3Br/2ba with large family room and a showcase Florida rock gas fireplace. Screen porch overlooking the river leads out to a 212ft dock and boat house. Enjoy the nights bug free in the screened party room (27x23) above the 10k LB boat lift. You can also enjoy fishing off the 20x20 floating dock. Words cant describe how beautiful and serene this property is. Make it a family compound with an additional 3br/1ba 1735sqft guest houseThis home features wood burning fireplace, hard wood floors, and a 51x20 wood deck, hot tub 180 degree view of mile wide view of river. Create priceless memories with family and friends for years to come with privacy and room to roam on this high bluff 3.1 acres, 200ft on the majestic St Johns River. A must see!
- MLS® #978449
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,923
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead, Dock/Pier, Patio - Screened, Boatlift, Boat Ramp
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Wooded, Water Access
- RoofShingle Roof, Metal Roof
- Listing Office:Lighthouse Realty Associates
- Address267 West River (w/guest Cottage) Rd
- Area563-east Bostwick/bridgeport/cedar Creek
- SubdivisionBodine & Powers
- Zip Code32177
- Interior FeaturesTile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market8
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 2:38pm EST.