Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
5161 Wilton Walk Dr, Jacksonville
Check out Matterport Tour! Relaxing retreat in private pristine Pablo Creek Reserve. By 5-star master builder John Long-this 5 bedroom custom is a beauty! Enter the soaring foyer & grand living room greeted by an elegant stone fireplace & winding stairs that lead to the 2nd floor's cozy loft & balcony, bedrooms & theater room. Formal study boasts built-in wood bookshelves to the ceiling. Fireplace, soaking jet tub & over sized walk-in massage shower compliment 1st floor master suite. Resort style heated salt pool with gorgeous stone waterfall & shallow wading area with umbrella holder for leisurely sunny days. Florida living at its best with a complete outdoor kitchen! This oasis overlooks a vast beautiful pond where you will enjoy the serene sounds & sights of fountains & water views.
- MLS® #979252
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,422
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesPlayground, Bike Path, Walking/Jogging Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard, Media Room
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric, HeatedPool-Heat Pump
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Summer Kitchen, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Other Water View
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Days on Market86
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees890.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address5161 Wilton Walk Dr
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Tinted Window(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Ceramic Tile, Structured Wiring, Prewired Audio, Double Paned Windows, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, 2 Sided Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Exit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:23am EDT.